Friday 6 May 2011

Back home .... home sweet home ...

So I am now back in sing after france and the uk , Sorry for the absence of any blogging but the internet was flaky and my phone cut me off from data traffic after the bill went into the stratosphere ...

Anyway getting past the jet lag, I did my weigh in this morning and have dropped 2kgs and 2 belt holes over the 2.5 weeks as well as .5% of internal fat, and 1 year of body age. I was pretty ok on the diet and very so/so on the exercise, will do some pics tomorrow to show how things are moving . I think my weight will now be stable for a while if I work out hard as some of what I lost is probably muscle ...

The trip was tough to stay focused, too much going on and screaming kids all over the place made me appreciate what an oasis of calm my life in Singapore is, I have dropped a good few workout sessions so that is what I need to concentrate on now more than anything else, I think I will save them up and do them on the days following pcp which will mean I dont get to stop at 90 days anyway, will be in Singapore for a month straight now so no excuses from now on ...

2 comments:

  1. Lay down a hearty string of perfect PCP days and you'll be on track. Every rep, every gram, no excuses!

    ReplyDelete