Monday 4 April 2011

day 35

End of week 5
Didn't really know how the stats would pan out this week as there were a bunch of dropped things due to various travel things, but it all seems to be going in the right direction, weight -1.3kg , fat -1.2%, body age -2 years , internal fat -.5% , muscle +.5% sub fat -1.1% , I suspect the climbing was waaaay more of a workout than the skipping and it was nice to have a few days off the rope, I think I may substitute 1 day in 3 or 4 with a decent run from now to give the knees a day off once in a while.

Done todays skips already, thinking of doing one of the missed workouts tonight or even an 8 minute abs which is a distant memory, when I lived in London last about 12 years ago my flat mate and I used to have a routine where we would call for pizza and while we waited for the delivery we would have to do an 8 minute abs, after saying good bye to our good spandex wearing friend a nice bottle of wine would be opened and then right on time the pizza would arrive .....

Yummy dinner ....




2 comments:

  1. Keep it up William: what is your email address on gmail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dinners match :) I will miss my banana this coming week!

    ReplyDelete