Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 38

Had some fun last night rummaging around the old clothes boxes I have festering away in our bomb shelter, dug out some nice fitting jeans from yester-year which was like being re-united with an old friend, got my new belt today, there are plenty of holes to down and only one to expand to, that will be the warning hole that puts me back on the pcp diet in the future...

The skipping numbers seems to have stopped increasing at 1400, was not too bad today, I used to hate them but now its not really much hassle and recovery is faster so I am not still sweating when I come out the shower..

Had a nice lunch at Gunthers in Singapore today which serves excellent modern French, its actually as pcp friendly as you can get, fresh single oyster, small mushroom soup (around 100ml)  then sea bream with veg, no dessert and an espresso, lovely!  came home, skipped and weighed myself and was the obligatory 200 gm  lighter than the day before, I have dropped weight now 5 days in a row which helps the motivation ....

Some people seem to be complaining they are not sleeping well, I am sleeping like a baby ( or actually much better than a baby, our baby Heidi frequently wakes up bawling ) The diet and absence of rich food means that the indigestion that often kept me awake is a distant memory. Also I have decent energy levels through the day .

4 comments:

  1. I had sever indigestion issues and a case of IBS... funny, the minute I started the PCP it all went away. Amazing how that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Billy, stick to it, not only will your exterior see the benefit, you'll feel better all over. I slept great on the program, didn't get sick once, back pain gone, no headaches (which I used to get weekly), even stopped snoring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of a warning notch is a very good system. I'd like to get you 4 holes away from it in the next two months. Let's go Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sleep great too.
    I'm going to Gunthers the next time I'm in Singapore thanks to your blog!

    ReplyDelete