Wednesday 6 April 2011

day 37

Swapped the skipping for a 5k run on the treadmill today, pushed it hard and was dripping with sweat at the end and had a nice swim to cool down. 

I am starving all the time at the moment and I have already had to have my "dinner" of a milkshake at 5pm as I just could not wait any longer. However the weight is dropping off and I am on the last hole now of the only belt that works so things are going in the right direction, will be going belt shopping soon and plan to hold off on the new wardrobe until day 90.  Had to put a suit on for the first time since pcp recently and I had to go with a 5 year old+ one as all the more recent ones had me swimming in them, I have quite a series of made to measure suits over the last 10 years which chart the inexorable girth growth so its quite interesting to see how far back I need to go to get a good fit.

More pistol squats tonight, they look easy on the picture but mine are very wobbly, I imagine by the end of pcp we will be doing them like dancing cossacks but for now the support is getting some heavy leaning on !   We also have the dips which I am still not up to doing properly but my arms are feeling a lot stronger so its only a matter of time ...

 

4 comments:

  1. Whoa let me now if you conquer the pistols and do them like dancing cossacks by the end....I'm still struggling with them at day 82.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate - like the comment about the suit and the belt. I'm finding exactly the same thing.

    Great isn't it!

    And that was really quite easy I found (but I do have a marvellous helper that does all the food).

    Like you, I'm holding off until day 90 to go clothes shopping.

    Peace & PCP

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy.... A 5k run and a swim??? I would be hungry too! Somehow I think that is much more work than our skips!? I guess that is for you to decide. If you are doing a lot more work your food should compensate. Perhaps let Patrick know you are doing more so he compensates? Just a thought.

    Nice work on the weight loss! I wish I was in the same boat. I know it takes longer for women to loose so I am just hanging in there and trying to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't throw out the biggest suit just yet. At the end they'll make for a fun picture!

    ReplyDelete