Saturday 2 April 2011

day 33

Still sore after the climb but the leg exercises were a lot easier than I thought they might be today, the problem I have is the upper body ones, yesterday I was a couple short of the incline pull ups , I cant even think about full pull ups, and today the chest dips were nasty and I can't even do them without a bit of support for my legs so they are not even proper dips ! I guess its being quite overweight means my upper body just is to weak at the moment to support my full weight and pull it about too, however these are the exercises I get the most burn on so there must be the most benefit in doing them, I only hope I can progress to doing proper pull ups and dips soon through building some muscle and having less weight to be pulling up  ...

My banana milkshake is a tasty treat at dinner time but I really would like to have a dinner with it rather than an apple !

Posted some pics last night , From the picture there is basically not a lot to see different from the start, however in the mirror I notice and feel a lot different ...

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate - you're just past a 1/3 of the way in which is a great achievement. These are foundation days and weeks and every workout and meal counts: so stick to it. You will see results Weeks 7 (slight results) and then week 9 your body just gives up on the fat stores and it goes away. Amazing stuff. Same here on the photos - I feel and look better in the mirror than I do in the photos. Keep it up. Take come photos of your meals (not to mention Son and Heidi!). Good luck Billy.

    ReplyDelete