Wednesday 13 April 2011

day 45 , half way !!!

Soo halfway there , this weeks weigh in and stats were a bit of a disappointment , I thought I did a great week but only .8kgs and .5% fat loss, was hoping for twice as much. Ho Hum.

Patrick is right the motivation is starting to dwindle a bit now,and just as I leave for two weeks holiday in Europe, I have a week of my mothers cooking in the UK and then a week in the south of France so its going to be a double whammy of temptations ! Flying to London tonight so lets see if I can behave .....

Finding the timed skipping to be ok , getting about 1600 done so I guess the pace is pretty much the same as the old counted skips, there is a great iphone app that times the sets so I leave my phone on the floor and watch it count down, I am doing 2 min skipping and 20 secs rest time, the final few sets the rest time is tough to recover in ...

I had a super greasy salad the other day for lunch, I could not believe how oily it was, I don't think I would have noticed before, also was loaded with anchovies which were like salt bombs, I found after this I retained a lot of water, I am finding I can tell how much water I am retaining by how loose my wedding ring is, the salt has a big impact on how it slides around my finger !

The pull ups are not getting easier, I can now do a single proper one, but a set of 10 you have to be kidding ! I think being older I am not putting the muscle on so fast so on the arm exercises its tough to keep up , legs and abs no problem though ...

6 comments:

  1. Billy - how much have you lost so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am down to 74.5 kgs , I was 80.5 at the start and 85 in Jan , hopefully my mum wont get me back up to 85 , I know she will be trying !

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's solid weight loss half way thru man, stick with it, you'll be below 70 by the end for sure, and a lot of that body fat will start coming off quicker than you think....don't slack the results will come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up mate. Post photos so Patrick can assess your progress. Your results are pretty good - don't discount them. It's a long process and the results do come. Keep it up - stay good there in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have weeks that seem like plateaus but in reality a lot is changing internally during those weeks. For you Billy, I'd recommend not getting on a scale until the end, you're just psysching yourself out by thinking so numerically.

    ReplyDelete