Thursday 31 March 2011

April fools day ...

So I just got back from climbing Kinabaloo, although we failed to make the actual summit as the weather conditions meant they closed the peak for our attempt time slot, however it was a massive workout like doing 1,000 sets of lunges on the way up, my legs are now super sore so not looking forward to lunging again ... I was worried my knees would give me trouble after being in some pain from the skipping but they seemed to hold out pretty well and although the descent gave them a good bashing there doesn't seem to be any damage done .

Missed some skipping but think we did more than enough cardio, managed to keep fairly well to the diet principles although the timings of everything and snacking all went out the window but everything eaten was pretty much pcp as I took a bumper load of fruit and carrots and tomatoes on the trip this time.

So now I have 2 weeks of uninterrupted time in Singapore so I should be able to stick 100% to the game plan before we go on Holiday to Europe for Easter,   

5 comments:

  1. Pheweee man toss an extra 50 grams carbs in your daily diet when you're doing this crazy hiking stuff. And how about a weekly photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha funny you should say that I was just uploading my photos for the first time , it feels a lot better than it shows on the pics ! honest !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take any pictures on your hike??? I am sure it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it Billy! Make the time and effort worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no pics from the Hike , however peter Knight did it with me ( he is on pcp day 70 something now ) and I think he will be posting some pictures of our heroic failure !

    ReplyDelete