Tuesday 1 March 2011

day 1

So we finally get going, Off I went with my skipping rope and wandered round looking for a good spot to skip as I don't really have space inside to do them without smashing things up with a flailing rope, anyway I found a nice quiet spot after a bit of snooping round and got jumping, within a few minutes I was gasping for breath, but it was not as disastrous as I had suspected once you get a rhythm going, anyway back at my desk totally pooped I realized I had misread the sheet and done 500 rather than 5 times 50 , I think I will be very sore tomorrow ....

Food wise no problems so far, only I read the email after breakfast so I owe the PCP gods half a breakfast, I guess the extra skips were punishment.




Big muscles here we come .........

5 comments:

  1. Hey mate - great you are doing this: now to get Kotaro in also..

    Like your photos. You should come to Tokyo over the next month or so and do a workout with Patrick here.

    Good luck and again - great you are doing this mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss , We are not going to be in Tokyo till May, by which time I will be in need of some inspiration I'm sure, hopefully lots of good sushi is allowed ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great - we can work out once you're here - we finish around April 15. Great photo of Heidi by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi billy. not sure if u remember me from years ago! just a quick note to say best of luck with pcp - and what an adorable baby girl u have! say hi to song san as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome on board. You're way ahead of me I can only just do 500 skips now!

    ReplyDelete