Tuesday 8 March 2011

Day 8 - ouch !

 So I finally sussed out the pain I thought was muscle being overworked was actually shin splints which are very painful, Hopefully a bit of stretching and some shin exercises will sort it out, but it has me hobbling round at the moment and while I can still do all the exercises it makes me very reluctant to get off the sofa once I am comfortable !

Sussed out a set up with chairs and a pole for the incline pull ups, pretty tough, I hope these will get us some way close to being able to do a proper pull up when the time soon comes to attempt them.

Breakfast was all a bit of an overload, I had boiled egg with soldiers, carrot sticks, museli and 3 cups of coffee with milk, by the time lunch came round I wasn't really ready for anything. My maid Uut has been given the diet sheet now and is going to work to keep me strictly on the PCP rations to the gram from now on !

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool you have Uut. Keep it up mate - going good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lucky you....send Uut over here please ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete