Sunday 20 March 2011

day 21 - end of week 3

Polished off the skipping at lunchtime , skipping outside in Singapore at noon is like a workout and a sauna rolled into one,  there is more skipping and less resting going on now which is an improvement.


Took the stats for the end of week 3 after the skipping, small improvements, I guess if I manage to get the same each week then the result over 13 weeks will be good

Weight -1.1 kgs , fat -1.2% , age -1 year, visceral -.5% , muscle +.5%,  so looks like chopped of some fat and turned 500g of fat into muscle this week.

 One other improvement I notice is I used to pop alka seltzer very frequently, getting quite horrible indigestion that meant I could not sleep well after particularly indulgent meals, In the past 3 weeks no form of indigestion at all.

One confession is that I did succumb and have a glass of wine at a kids party last weekend, other than that I have been well behaved.  

2 comments:

  1. Good for you... keep it up Billy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1% body fat off in a week is about as fast as you can go man. Good work!

    ReplyDelete