Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 2

So far so good , exercises , skips then a jump in the pool to cool off , nice !

I am not finding the half food too bad but its probably building up and will get painful later in the week.

After Patrick's email this morning I went off on a shopping trip, got the push up bars and a very cool pull up bar which magically fixes itself in the door frame with no screws or damage to the frame which is nice, and only $20 too ! Only problem is I am a mile from even being able to pull up half way once, I guess the pull ups don't arrive until after day 90 ! The push ups also seem much harder using the bars which is odd ...

here is the wife attempting a pull up ....

7 comments:

  1. Go Billy. In case useful - here is a clip on how to do a pull-up - although pull ups don't come up for a while. Just make sure your hands are forward. What Son is doing is a chin-up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSLvyu_XZcY

    It's all good - keep it up mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wife is not a good benchmark, we all know she can kick your ass...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Heidi can probably kick Billy arse. Billy - saw your message: I am on the same diet as Gurreri - to the gram. He complains like a little girl - that's all. The PCP does allow food - the important thing is to mix it up once you start up. Shop lots - for veges go through the colour wheel although Patrick will explain all of this. Keep it up mate: it's great you are doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, chin-ups are a lame ass exercise, pull-ups will set you free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bout freaking time Billy!! Good to see you up and running (or jumping). Look forward to half size dinner w. you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Billy,
    I'm Akiko- I'm in a different group (Io), but looks like we're starting at the same time. Just saw your special activity is Parenting- wonderful! My husband, who is doing the program w me, and I have a 2 year old and we're trying to figure out how and when to do the exercises etc without messing up the school runs, getting to work on time, etc. If you have any insight, would love to know! Good luck and looking forward to this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ,Heidi is 15 months and that is my only activity at the moment ! but it is quite special !
    Gambatte !!!

    ReplyDelete