Wednesday 16 March 2011

day 16 - still plodding on

Still hanging in there, skipping still pounding the knees away like crazy ...

Really miss all the good food and wine, I guess the craving goes away at some point but I am finding the food all a bit bland and boring, I guess a lot of the flavor in food is in the fat, especially meat. I don't miss the sweet stuff at all though, just fruit is fine. The only thing so far I am convinced I will stick to going forwards is a boiled egg with soldiers in the morning (free range organic boiled for 4 mins 15 seconds is perfect ) although post pcp I am sure there will be butter and salt in the equation ...

Weight still exactly the same, which is pretty amazing given I am drinking litres of water a day now which I guess is a function of less salt and I would have thought the water alone would have created some variance.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, now what on earth could be causing your weight to stay the same as you lose fat??? (Hint: Muscle is 15% heavier than fat)

    As for water, you've got it all backwards dude. As you cut the salt you will need to consume LESS water.

    Chat with me sometime Billy.

    ReplyDelete