Monday 14 March 2011

day 14 - two weeks in

Well this weeks stats are not as great as I would have hoped given the hunger and aching knees

Weight down a whopping 200g , ahh maybe its muscle growth but that only shows .2% drop too, the internal is down .5% to 13.5% but I think it does fell like a little more muscle has been built so maybe next week the scales tell a better story.

Anyway persevering onwards and we will see if next week we can put in some better figures, I am sorely tempted to take a day off skipping as my knee joints are pretty sore, may skip on the grass tomorrow to see if that helps, no sign of any other pains or strains apart from those. The exercises went fairly well this week, I think after reading Patricks recent email I am going to have a shot at doing some of the last sets to failure if those muscles are not needed in the next set of exercises.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it mate - way too early for results to be showing. Knees will improve (I remember mine used to creak at each set) and you will see massive fat loss while your muscles build up.

    Maybe skip slower - although yes, if painful do not pursue.

    Keep it up Billy - Rich

    ReplyDelete