Thursday 3 March 2011

Day 3 - starting to get hungry .....

So I enjoyed a nice glass of Shiraz last night, normally it would have been at least half a bottle or more, oh Shiraz and your lovely sister Pinot Noir how will we cope without each other for 90 days .....

I found the skipping doesn't really take too much space so I can do it on my balcony fine, much less embarrassing than doing them in public, I also went out and bought a heart rate watch which the skipping cranked up to 166 which I guess is the aim. Found the extra 10 per set makes a difference now, as does starting with aching legs...

The half food is getting a little bit noticeable now too,  half a nandos for lunch and just about to have a single lamb chop for dinner rather than the usual 2 or 3

3 comments:

  1. Billy - what are you doing in the photo in your blog banner - above the words Fitness? It looks as if you're bouncing.

    Oh shiraz or syrah ..... a distant memory for me.

    Keep it up mate. When are you in Tokyo next? (Hi to Son-san.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a huge leap into the air, I was a bit at a loss to do for that photo so that's what we did.

    Not in tokyo until after golden week when we will probably do a month up there so will finish my pcp on sashimi and delicious japanese veggies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious - make sure you have your Day 1 photos; so you can look back once you reach your Schwarzenegger physique.

    ReplyDelete