Sunday 27 March 2011

day 27 - back home ...

So my last day 26 post was actually day 25 , got a little bit mixed up , now I am back home in Singapore, the short trip down to Sydney was a bit of a spanner in the pcp works, I give myself 6/10 for the diet and 5/10 for the exercise, I managed to get one of the skipping/.exercise done each day and one day got both done but I dropped 2 skipping days and 1 exercise days in total, which I can make up on tomorrows exercise day off ... Staying in Hotels is not the best for PCP, the choices are all bad and when faced with bad options its easy to do something naughty, the fruit snacks also are hard to get in if there is no obvious fruit snacks to hand.

Unfortunately I am off to Malaysia to climb Kinabalu tomorrow so there will be more hotel garbage and dropped workouts, although it is a fairly decent cardio workout so I dont think it will be all bad, I just hope all the pounding my knees have taken don't give me problems on the climb ...

I took my stats a day early today and despite all the bad behavior I still managed to trim .5kgs weight and .5% fat over the last 6 days and gain .3% muscle so not a complete disaster. 

8 comments:

  1. No dropped workouts man - you need to focus. Do you climb and other stuff after the 90 days but focus on PCP for now.

    Possibly the easiest fruit snacks are mandarins - and for you bananas. Also - no interchanging a climb for the workout - maybe for the skipping part only. This is not a weight losing exercise but a toning and muscle building process. i went from 91kgs to now 77kgs and have built muscle. You can do the same if you stick with it.

    Go for it Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah , I have packed carrots, mandarins, tomatoes and apples for Malaysia, however going to oz with half a carrot in your suitcase will have you up against a firing squad quicker than you can say diggereydoo, they are nazis there with the veg control customs ...

    My concern about the hike is its hard on the knees and ankles so I will probably have to take the day before off the skipping too and its a full 2 day trek pretty much so I cant see push ups and v sits being done on the mountain side, anyway its not like I am going to be guzzling fatty food on the way ( ok maybe some nuts ... )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to have a string of perfect PCP days (every gram and every rep done right) to make up for the soft week. Let's go Billy, you've got some work to do bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Billy, from my point of view, it's about making a choice, what is the priority? everything after that becomes much easier....

    You can do it ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy,

    I know exactly what you mean about the travel, especially with long days, and it feels difficult to stay in control of your food.

    But we're lucky we're in Asia. Veggies at breakfast are easy to find, as is fruit to pack for the day.

    I found it very helpful when I got the rest of the group on board two weeks ago in China. My associates who speak Chinese would ask whatever restaurant we were in for special dish and they always came through no problem.

    I too missed out on some exercise while travelling though - It's good to see the advice above that a few perfect PCP days in a row can help cleanse the sin!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won't regret a little suffering now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come on Billy, you got this. No half assing, you will be psyched with the results if you do it full stop. You'll look and feel great and be amazed how much easier (vs pre PCP) it is to stay fit and healthy going forward, but you got to hit it hard from here on out...Do it!

    ReplyDelete