Wednesday 9 March 2011

day 9 - still in pain

Hobbling round like an old man today, my shins are still killing me, everything else is fine but the skipping with no let up is no fun for my poor shins ...

Quite a few new exercises on the sheet today, I found I got a good burn on the final set of the standing ovation and forward shoulder raise but my band was too weak to make the rowing much of an exercise, if I got a stronger band though I doubt the other exercises would be doable .. 

With the skipping I am wearing a heart monitor thingy and that is the thing that really gets it going, I find the best rest between sets is to let the heart rate drop to 150 then I'm just about ready to have another crack at it.

Food is all going ok, the hardest thing is adding the veggies in, a carrot at breakfast doesn't really feel right, I think the variety of veg will be the hardest to maintain, protien and carbs no problem ..

Really enjoying the evening snack which for me was 0 , I take this to be a donut,very nice ! 

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Billy - this is hard and painful but it pays off. Same here regarding vegies in the morning - steaming is good - so steam your carrots: they're great. Tomatoes, mushrooms - for brekky are great. The weeks will be over before you know it too.

    ReplyDelete