Thursday 10 March 2011

Day 10

I realize now I have been waaaay negligent on the stretching, which I guessed I didn't need to do for the skipping, However I tried stretching before the skipping today and realized how tight its all become, a good stretch after the workout and I now feel like things are sorting themselves out.

Failed to get the last couple of push ups in on the last set, I thought I was good at push ups and we had our first day off from them yesterday, but the final set was getting wobbly and I hit the floor two from the end and wasn't pushing back up again! punished my self with an extra set a few hours later just to make sure the full quota was done in the end.

I'm left a little hungry at the end of the day still, but breakfast with the pile of food I guess is the payback for that, weight is going nowhere but I hope there is some muscle being built somewhere .... 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got the hunger to do this... Nice commitment to finish off the set after a small break - That's where you not only grow your muscle, but also your mind !

    And definitely give yourself time to stretch it out

    oh, if you wanna learn more about stretching, check out ASI - this is the main site, but if you google it with specific body parts you can get all the exercises for it - Makes great sense..

    http://www.stretchingusa.com/index.cfm

    Keep it up Billy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey William, what happened to your Otherworldly Superhuman ability to do push-ups? PCP is just what the doctor ordered...

    Don't worry about kilos or %s, it will all happen in due time, the important thing in the beginning is reprogramming your body...you're doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete