Friday 18 March 2011

day 18 - turning the corner

So I took up Patricks offer yesterday of a day off skipping and ran on the treadmill instead, my knees feel better today, then for today's skipping I found a nice decked spot to do the skipping, which seemed to go fairly smoothly so I did a few extra to make up for yesterdays switcheroo. The decking was next to the condos jaccuzi so what better after than a nice cool down dip ...

Splitting the skipping up from the exercise seems to work too, now I am skipping at lunch then exercising at night and then taking my daughter for a shower when I am done with it, which works for us both

I think I am finally gaining a little muscle although yesterdays dismal failure to complete a single pull up does not really bear that out too well, I wasn't even close to getting half way up ! I guess we have 72 days left to accomplish one still.....

2 comments:

  1. I cant do a pull up save my life.... I put a chair down and did them using as much weight as I could lift. I am praying I get better at these very soon!! Don't feel alone out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the pullups, keep coming back to the bar every few days and try again, and hit those inclines with a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete